I am an advanced Intuitive Holistic Practitioner, awarding winning, Womb Whisperer, Moon Mother and Wise Woman, supporting women through all stages of life, from menarche to the postmenopausal years, using a unique blend of modalities. Offering guidance of womb wisdom, both ancient and new, a facilitator of healing journeys, red tents, moon lodges and sacred circles, female empowerment and sacred sexuality and a blog author.
I have been working with women at all stages of the female cycle, holding space, supporting healing and journeying with women from fertility and as they head towards birth and beyond for a number of years.
Having always had an interest in “new age” cultures and traditions, my knowledge has grown over the years. I am always researching, reading or attending further studies. I had shown a personal interest in a Fertility Massage course with Clare Blake. I felt it might hold an answer to my horrendous monthly bleeds, as the issues it addressed wasn’t just fertility but menstruation problems, as well as menopause. What I hadn’t prepared myself for was the huge shift I encountered during and after completing the course, not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well. My husband jokes that he has married a “hippie” My response was she was always there, hidden.
I was involved in a serious car accident when I was 8 months pregnant, carrying my second child. I had to be cut free from the wreckage. I didn’t go into early labour, in fact I was nearly two weeks late, but I ended up having an emergency c-section. I was still suffering with the after effects of the accident, which resulted in me not having full mobility, not being able to get dressed or take care of my personal needs, let alone trying to look after a new-born and a young child. I was then diagnosed with PND. With that came the guilt of not bonding with my new-born son, the frustration of how much my life had been effected from the impact of the accident and so on.
Fast forward to May 2017: For years after my last two boys were born, my periods were horrendous. I bled excessively for several days. It wasn’t uncommon to go through a whole box of tampons and a packet of pads in one day! Quite debilitating!
On Clare’s course I learnt about our monthly cycles, I learnt about the lunar cycles, our seasons and how our emotions and energies change during the month, and how we as women are often disconnected from our womb space. I had no idea that we store so much grief and trauma there!
Every emotion, feeling, even past sexual relationships can leave an impact, resulting in how our menstrual cycles work for us. It was like a huge “light bulb” moment. I got it! I knew why my bleeds were so heavy! The tears started to flow slowly at first, then a torrent as I sobbed, releasing all the guilt I had felt from the car accident and not bonding with my son, the issues that we had over the years as we constantly conflicted, it all came flooding out in waves of emotions. Physically my periods have become lighter, due to the love and nourishing of my womb space. Such a transformation! I now also know that because I now embrace my monthly bleed, my transition into menopause will be so much smoother.
I was so delighted to feel this way, but at the time so angry, why wasn’t I told this by my mother, and her by her grandmother, working it way through the maternal ancestral line. Why wasn’t I taught all this at school with sex education. Why did I not know all this prior me hitting my 50’s! Which is where the shift came in. I wanted to help share this wisdom of our cyclic cycles with as many women as I could.
As well as supporting women through all stages of life, I have worked extensively with women throughout fertility, pregnancy and the postnatal period, as well as supporting and holding space with women though miscarriage and baby loss and helping them to recreate a connection back to themselves and their womb and begin to heal.
Using a holistic approach that supports and nurtures women to realise greater health and vitality. I have recognised that the menstrual cycle is a reflection of the overall health of a woman, I work on empowering my clients to uncover underlying root causes that are impacting their health and/or fertility, and supports them to make positive steps towards a more vibrant life. Optimising hormonal balance is a key component, as well as supporting women to reconnect to their innate cyclical rhythms, whether they bleed or not, whether they have a womb or not. I take into account the whole person and look at the root cause not just the symptoms, allowing me to work with the body’s natural capacity to heal itself, creating a very tailored treatment plan to your individual needs.
I am fascinated and passionate by both the history and the contemporary embodiment and re-emergence of women’s wisdom as a journey to healing, balance, wellness and power.
Using a nourishing blend of combined modalities for your bespoke package, including massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, guided meditation, energy, and nutritional/supplement advice, I address any presenting issues, help to restore balance and harmony holistically, which in turns reconnects awakens and reconnects you to your body. I also make and blend bespoke products for my clients to honour woman’s cyclic nature, containing organic natural ingredientsts and premium essential oils.
Aftercare is very important to me, many of the therapies I offer include a full aftercare package which is accessible online to help support your own going journey with me with regular sessions. All new clients also receive a self-care kit.
Qualifications and Achievements
- Swedish Massage
- Pregnancy Massage Certificate
- Reflexology Diploma
- Reproflexology Certificate
- Infertility & Maternity Reflexology
- Advanced Reflexology Certificate
- Preconception, Pregnancy & Postnatal Reflexology Care Diploma
- Health, Safety & Security & Employment Standards Diploma
- Aromatherapy Diploma
- Advanced Aromatherapy Diploma
- Diet & Nutritional Adviser Diploma (distinction)
- Spiritual Life Coach Diploma (distinction)
- Closing Of The Bones Certificate
- Hand Reflexology
- Facial Reflexology Certificate
- Hands Free Massage
- Indian Head Massage Diploma
- Reiki Master
- Crystal Healing Diploma
- Wicca for the Modern Age Certificate
- Fertility Massage Certificate
- Moon Mother Level 1
- Mediation Diploma
- Light Touch Reflexology Educator – babies & toddlers
- Divine Feminine Diploma
Certificate Course in Menopause Symptoms Remedies
- Full time self-employed therapist since 2010
- Treated over 2000 preconception, pregnancy or postnatal clients
- Birthing partner to clients water birth, St Richards Hospital, using massage and reflexology to promote regular contractions, and ease labour.
- Assisted mum to be of twins to carry till 41 weeks using a combination of massage & reflexology, home water birth
- Supported couples to successfully conceive after receiving Fertility Reflexology & Fertility Massage, 8 out of 12 clients in 2018
- Worked with Portsmouth & Havant Borough Council, offering therapies to carers throughout the local area on specialised Pamper days
- Involved with the MS Society on carer event days
- Worked with many disabilities including blindness, ADHD and Cerebral Palsy
- Working with the elderly, (my eldest client being 99 years old!)
- Facilitator of women’s circles, workshops & retreats
- Has had an article published in an Australian Magazine
- Has been a featured guest on several blogs about her business
- 66% of clients went on to successful conceive after receiving regular Fertility Massage in 2018
- Nominated for The Life Achievement Award & the Inspirational Woman Award for the Natwest Venus Awards 2014
- Selected as a finalist two years in a row, 2015 & 2016, for the category of the Small Business Award for Networking Mummies UK Ltd.
- Winner of Networking Mummies UK Ltd Small Business Award 2017
- Winner of UK Enterprise Awards – Best for Pregnancy and Post Natal Holistic Therapies – West Sussex 2017
- Winner of Global Health & Pharma – Best Women’s Health & Wellness Specialist – England 2018
- Winner of UK Enterprise Awards – Best Alternative Women’s Health Provider 2018 – Hampshire
- Selected Winner of Global Excellence Awards – Best Advanced Initiative Practitioner – Havant 2019
- Winner of Global Insight Business Awards – Best Massage Therapy Provider 2019 – United Kingdom
- Holds a current Disclosure Barring Service record, (DBS) and will offer treatment to minors, providing they are accompanied by their parent or guardian.