Dressing & Breast Feeding
Dressing when you’re breast feeding isn’t always easy, learn some valuable tips of what to wear without losing all your dignity and pride.
- Wear Zipped Fronted Hoodies – You can unzip easily, it covers your nursing tops, they come in great colours and most of they are comfortable.
- Avoid wearing dresses, unless they have a button front that allows easy access. Consider wearing a skirt with a cute button through top
- Avoid wearing tight fitting tops.They are not so easy to gain boobie access. when you little one needs feeding in a hurry. Go for trendy flowing tops and sweaters.
- Stretchy Tops are perfect, you can maneuver out of them or lift them out of the way when it’s time to nurse your baby. There are always a great selection in the shops that won’t leave you feeling frumpy and unattractive.
- Loose, fitting shirts are ideal for lifting, or shirts that open, button down the fronts, if you prefer to be more discreet. You can still look great without having to expose your postpartum belly every time it’s time to nurse.
- Invest in a quality and easy to operate nursing bra that makes it simple to lower the flap and feed on demand.
- Make sure you pack yourself some extra tops and a spare bra for that embarrassing moment when your milk leaks all over the place. Nursing pads are great for this too, but if you leak through them too, you are left with milk stained wet tops on your boobies.
- Carry a pashmina, or scarf for the times you feel you might like to cover up a little more when you are feeding your baby.